Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole.
We are looking for e-commerce experts to lead our new office in Austin. You would work directly in the offices of BigCommerce, one of the biggest and fastest growing software companies in Austin.
This opportunity comes with very competitive compensation, strong commission, spiff programs and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry.
We offer opportunities for growth, training, and we listen to your ideas and use them.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Online marketing experience (SEO or PPC preferred)
- Experience in ecommerce site conversion rate optimization.
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in complex project management
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong background in Google Analytics, Search Console, and AdWords. Certifications are preferred but not required.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps preferred
- Familiarity with SEMRush, Moz, WebCEO, or comparable web marketing softwares.
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our development process and technical information to a non-technical audience
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- Reliable transportation
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Providing strategic analysis and consultation for high volume eCommerce merchants. Focus of consulting will primarily be on SEO, PPC, UX, website design, data analysis, content marketing.
- Following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner
- Learning about prospective and existing clients’ background, their product service offerings, and overall objectives in order to direct them to the best solution by acting as an adviser or partner rather than a salesperson
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Upselling accounts by making recommendations to prospects & current clients regarding their website design and online marketing strategies
- Developing proposals for prospective clients
- Preparing contracts and creating detailed scopes of work that provide a clear, actionable strategy for our teams
- Overseeing proper implementation and “hand-off” of client from sales to production teams and project managers
- Providing timely and effective responses to client’s requests for proposal or other information
- Attending sales meetings and training sessions
- Providing updates to management using company supplied sales forecast and tracking programs