We’re the SEO experts you’re looking for:
- Top Reviewed SEO Agency On Yelp
- 97% Client Retention Rate
- 99% Client Satisfaction Rate
- Premier Google Partner
- World renowned SEO Professionals
What is SEO Marketing?
If you’ve ever wondered how Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines decide who should rank first on their pages, you’ve already touched on SEO marketing. SEO, or search engine optimization, refers to a number of marketing techniques that optimize your website and business for search engines. While there are several strategies you can use to increase your ranking on search engine results pages (SERP), finding the best ones for your business is essential.
At Coalition Technologies, we’ve been working with SEO marketing strategies for years. Whether your business needs press coverage, PPC, copy, link building, keyword optimization, web design, or any combination of these, we can use all of them to increase your position on the SERPs.
Coalition Technologies specifically tailors our marketing methods to your business to ensure we’re using only the most effective strategies to maximize your success. The Coalition Technologies team is constantly researching and developing new ways to bring your products and services to consumers in need. Our innovative techniques, along with leading Atlanta SEO tactics, define the best practices in the industry.
Search Engine Optimization
Higher Page Rankings
On Search Engines like Google
To your website
Return On Investment
SEO: Replacing Traditional Ads in Atlanta
You may be thinking that billboards and TV ads are enough to get you the attention you need to make new sales. In the past, that may have been true, but with so many consumers getting their information from the Internet, many businesses are transitioning there as well.
Due to all the information that’s available, the Internet has revolutionized the way companies do business. Consumers are flooded with information about releases, launches, and new products every day. While they may now have their pick of all the companies out there, the rise in information availability has created a lot of chaos for consumers to sort through.
Coalition Technologies helps your company shine through this endless flow of information and connects you with consumers who are already searching for your products. Through consumer engagement and information management, we build trust with consumers and get you the conversions and sales your company needs.
Let us bring you new business. Work with Coalition Technologies to discover how SEO marketing can benefit your company.
We Are Coalition Technologies
As a team of the most talented people from across the globe, Coalition Technologies works non-stop to bring you the success you need. With several full-time offices across four continents, the sun never sets on our work.
- Joel R. GrossCoalition Technologies CEO
- Amandeep SinghWeb Development Manager
- Ashok PatidarPPC Lead
- Benjamin BordofskyWeb Dev DP Lead
- Bryan JunusAccounting Lead
- Chris KeipertSEO Reporting Lead
- Christian HilarioSEO Analyst Manager
- Igor KholkinSEO Consultant
- Ivona KadicRecruiting Lead
- Jason LeeCopy Lead
- Jordan M. BrannonDigital Strategy Manager
- Kevin KuhnRomyLMS CEO
- Mike GeorgeffLaravel Developer
- Rebecca FairbanksDigital Producer Lead
- Alfonso FloresRecruiting Assistant
- Amos WuPPC Intern
- Andrej SarevskiSEO Analyst Lead
- Atinder SinghSEO Analyst Lead
- Bridget BeehlerSEO Reporting Analyst
- Brittney LorenzoDP Trainee
- Bryan TongbabanRecruiting Trainee
- Carl ClarkDigital Strategist
- Carrie DaSilvaDP Trainee
- Charline TouchardDP Assistant Lead
- Colin FoxDP Trainee
- Constante QuirinoCopy Strategist
- Czarina FerrerDigital Strategy Assistant
- David OlsonCopy Strategist
- Gabrielle PitreRecruiting Assistant
- Ian MangubatSr. Designer
- Jennelyn TiponesSEO Analyst Trainee
- Juan FlorezBack End Developer
- Julio CavalcantiSr. Front End Developer
- Karanbeer SinghSr. SEO Developer
- Krista BornmanWeb Digital Producer
- Lahela DoleseDP Trainee
- Larry WeidemanDP Trainee
- Mallory BurkeDP Trainee
- Neal JohnsonDP Trainee
- Nehemiah EepuriSEO Reporting Assistant
- Sarvesh KumrawatPPC Analyst
- Staav GoldreichAssistant Copy Strategist
- Sudhir TatikondaQA Assistant / Development Trainee
- Vishal AroraSr. Front End Developer
- Anna AcunaDesigner
- Chetan KhandeshwarSEO Analyst
- Divya SodhiFront End Developer
- Eric VillarealFront End Developer
- Kelly BadonDesigner
- Milan BukejlovicSEO Analyst
- Nathaniel GepuelaSEO Analyst
- Rohit BhargavaSEO Analyst
- Talha AshrafSEO Developer
- Tibor BaloghFront End Developer
- Umair KhalilFront End Developer
- Vaughn TorralbaSEO Analyst Trainee
Coalition Technologies has one of the most grueling recruitment processes among the Atlanta SEO industry. We use our competitive strategies to source brilliant individuals who add value to our work. Each one of our team members settles for nothing less than the best to meet and exceed your expectations every day.
Due to the diversity among the Coalition Technologies team, we have many experiences, perspectives, and insights to draw on as we build an SEO marketing strategy for your company. Our versatility and creativity is used to benefit your company.
Don’t work with an Atlanta SEO agency that relies on quick gimmicks to get you temporarily better website ranking. Work with Coalition Technologies instead and experience a tailored SEO marketing strategy that results in long-term results that will last for years.
Discover the Coalition Difference.
Our SEO Marketing Process
To do our job well, we need to know everything about your company: the good, the bad, and the ugly. When you sign on with us, our team starts a Website Audit to analyze your current strategies, so that we can understand how your business operates.
During the Website Audit, our experts examine every aspect of your website (if you currently have one) and we create a list of strategies that are working well, as well as strategies that could use some improvement. While you may think we’re just looking at the color scheme and font style, we’re actually searching for the small details that search engines use to compile data on your site.
Many other Atlanta SEO companies may dismiss these details out of hand, but Coalition Technologies understands that when you’re getting scrutinized by massive search engines, cutting corners and skipping steps may result in lower rankings and less traffic to your site.
During a Website Audit the kinds of details we look at include:
- Title tags, meta tags, page copy, page title, alt attributes
- URL structure
- Navigation structure
- Duplicate copy check
- A/B & multivariate testing
- Backlink review
Simply the Best SEO Agency
At Coalition Technologies, our team has helped hundreds of companies succeed. Companies large and small have come seeking our SEO help. Our success is based on understanding your business identity and goals. Contact us today and explore your options with Coalition Technologies.
Talk to you soon.