Search engine optimization can take your dental practice to new heights of success, because online recognition is becoming increasingly essential in the 21st century. In the past, dentists could consistently drive new business simply by working in a desirable location advertising in the yellow pages and encouraging positive word-of-mouth. But in today’s world, the Internet can truly make or break your practice.
The Role of Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the process that enables you to achieve a prominent Internet presence, thereby allowing prospective patients to find you when searching online. For example, let’s assume that you run a practice in Rochester, New York. According to Google’s own keyword research tool, more than 12,000 people enter the phrase “Rochester dentist” into the Google search engine every month. As a Rochester dentist yourself, you want your website to appear as close to the #1 search result as possible whenever someone enters the aforementioned phrase into a Google query. Better placement equals more business, and SEO is the process that makes it possible.
Without a strong Internet presence, your practice will never reach its full potential. More than three quarters of the U.S. population now uses the Internet, and according to eMarketer, more than 82 percent of web surfers rely on search. The yellow pages have become a lost art in finding essential services, and people now rely on the World Web Wide to compare dentists in their city. Without a professional SEO plan, you may find yourself dead in the water.
How SEO Can Help
SEO is a multifaceted process. First, it involves determining all of the relevant keywords for which you want to rank. To refer back to the previous example, a Rochester-based dentist would want to appear in search results for terms such as “Rochester dentist,” “Rochester NY dentist,” “dentists Rochester NY,” “Rochester dentistry” and “Rochester dental care.” Expert research can uncover valuable terms that you might not otherwise consider, like “Rochester dental implants” and “Rochester dentist reviews.”
After researching and pinpointing all traffic-driving keywords, the SEO the begins the optimization process by performing a variety of onsite and offsite improvements, designed to appeal to Google’s search algorithms. A targeted SEO campaign includes high-quality link building, optimized copy creation, website coding and more.
Choose Coalition Technologies
Coalition Technologies specializes in SEO and marketing, and although we promote ourselves as a Los Angeles SEO company for dentists, our scope is not simply limited to Los Angeles. We have worked with dentists across the nation, and have helped them to grow their practices to record-breaking success. That’s because Coalition isn’t like other SEO companies out there. Here are just a few of the qualities that set us apart:
1) We understand how to effectively utilize Google Places to optimize local search, so your ideal patients can find you even if they don’t specifically indicate a location in their searches.
2) We hire only the best SEO experts. Our professional, Los Angeles-based team boasts more than 100 years of combined experienced, and each team member brings a unique area of expertise, such as SEO copywriting, technical analysis, advanced keyword research and link building. As a result, each member works together to make sure that every aspect of the SEO campaign is realized to its maximum potential.
3) We recognize that SEO is only the tip of the iceberg. Reputation management is critical for any business with an online presence, and we specialize in ensuring that your dental practice always makes a great impression with people who search for your services online. A recent Customer Review Survey found that more than 70 percent of consumers rely on online reviews when choosing products and services, and if your business doesn’t make a good first impression, the results can be devastating.
4) We also offer professional marketing and pay-per-click (PPC) services. The best online campaigns involve a combination of SEO and traditional marketing practices, and we can help you to cover all of your bases. We excel in optimizing PPC campaigns with services like Google AdWords, and our marketing professionals can help you to promote your business using a variety of different avenues.
5) We don’t treat you as a client; we try you as a partner. With bi-weekly reporting, constant input and ongoing communication, we make sure that you are always in the loop and we go to great lengths to understand your precise goals. We also spend time learning all about your business, so that we can help you to most effectively achieve those goals.
Call Us Today
If you would like to learn more about how we can benefit your business with our superior SEO and marketing practices, give us a call today to receive your free quote. We will share our process with you in greater detail, ask you important questions about your dental practice and your goals, and outline a plan to help you reach new heights of success in cyberspace. Call us at 1-310-827-3890.