As a young entrepreneur in the heat of battle right now, I have a few tips to people who interested in being extremely aggressive about growing your business:
- Be relentless. If you aren’t working 12-16 hours a day you won’t make it.
- Have savings you can live off of for a while. Reinvest all revenues back into your company.
- Your whole job is to deliver your product/service to existing customers and to aggressively find new ones. Never forget that.
- Don’t be afraid to hire people, but do be afraid of hiring bad people. Who you hire will make or break your business.
- If you fall down (which you will many times), stand back up quickly and get back to work.