The Digital Marketing Experts You Need:
- Millions of conversions generated
- 600+ Case Studies
- 97% Client Retention Rate
- 99% Client Satisfaction Rate
- Google AdWords Certified Partner
- World renowned SEO Professionals
WHAT SETS OUR DIGITAL MARKETING APART?
Digital marketing agencies are more prevalent than political disagreements on Facebook. Which is saying something.
Coalition Technologies is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in the United States because we made an early commitment to some of the things that make online advertising so powerful. Our founder realized that digital marketing companies tended to overly specialize in narrow skillsets and failed to develop integrated teams with cross discipline competency.
Whether you’re initially needing support in your SEO efforts, or perhaps you’re looking to improve ROAS for your paid advertising, we have the people and the processes to help you grow. And that statement is backed up by our enormous success stories, generated on campaigns for small businesses and startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Search Engine Optimization
Paid Search and Paid Social
Event Based and Automated Campaigns
Traditional Advertising Is Dying. Long Live Digital Marketing.
3750 S Robertson Blvd, Suite #200
Culver City, CA 90232
We’re Coalition Technologies
We are a global digital marketing agency with the best talent in the world. Our experts come from all walks of life and diverse cultures but share one thing in common- a desire to help you succeed.
We Love Our Work
1. Keyword research & competitor research
Strategic keyword research allows you to maximize your audience size with all of the right terms targeted on all of the right pages. When properly implemented, keyword research gives you an airtight game plan for how to structure your content, blog articles, product descriptions, homepage copy and more.
2. Analytics setup & review
Google Analytics allows you to monitor your SEO progress, trends and growth, and to locate and fix any potential problems before they get out of hand. It also enables you to see how specific keywords impact your traffic and/or sales. You can use Analytics to set and track goals, generate reports or just see where your customers are coming from.
3. Link building campaigns
Link building remains an important element in any SEO campaign, because if high value websites link to your business, search engines view your site as having greater authority. It’s not just about building links, though. It’s about finding the right links, both in terms of quantity and quality.
4. Social media campaigns
A great deal of overlap exists between SEO and marketing, and social media campaigns are highly effective for both. In order for a social media campaign to be effective, though, it must be properly and persuasively tailored to your audience.
5. Search engine ranking reporting
If you want to receive relevant traffic for a specific keyword, you must rank on the first page, and if you want to turn a hefty profit, you should rank as close to #1 as possible. That’s why it’s so important to keep track of all of your keyword rankings, and tailor your SEO plan accordingly.
6. Repeat with keyword research
Keyword research isn’t a one-time exercise. As your site begins to build traffic, you should always be on the lookout for new potentially-valuable keywords.
- JordanPresident & COO
- AmandeepDirector of Design & Development
- CarlDirector of Digital Strategy
- RebeccaDirector of Marketing
- AaronCopy Strategist Team Lead
- AnnaDesign Team Lead
- AshokPPC Team Lead
- BrittneyMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- ChrisReporting Team Lead
- ChristianSEO Manager
- CzarinaDigital Strategy Assistant Team Lead
- DeepakSEO Analyst Team Lead
- GabrielleRecruiting Team Lead
- HamzaSolutions Development Team Lead
- IvonaRecruiting Team Lead
- JaymeDesign & Development Digital Producer Team Lead
- JoeyClient Success Manager
- JonathanBack End Team Lead
- JulioFront End Team Lead
- KanikaSEO Manager
- KaranQuality Assurance Team Lead
- KaranbeerFront End Team Lead
- ManojSEO Analyst Team Lead
- NathanielSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RajFull Back End Team Lead
- RohitSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RyanMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- TiffanyCopy Strategist Team Lead
- TylerMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- UmairFront End Team Lead
- VivekPPC Analyst Team Lead
- AbbasSEO Analyst
- AbeDigital Producer
- AbhishekSEO Analyst
- AdhikarSEO Analyst
- AdityaPPC Analyst
- AfolabiLaravel Developer
- AmardipSEO Analyst
- AmbrogioFront End Developer
- AmbrosiaDigital Producer
- AmeliaCopy Strategist
- AndreaPublic Relations & Link Building
- AudreyCopy Strategist
- AvionneDigital Strategist Assistant
- BhanuPPC Analyst
- BrandonDigital Producer
- BrandyAssistant Copy Strategist
- BrittanyCopy Strategist
- CandiDigital Producer
- CarolynAssistant Copy Strategist
- CarrieWeb Digital Producer
- CassDigital Strategist
- CharlesDigital Strategist
- CherylSEO Analyst
- ChetanSEO Analyst
- ChloeCopy Strategist
- ChrissyDigital Producer
- ChristopherDigital Strategist - Inside Sales
- CoreyAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- CynthiaDigital Producer
- DanielleDigital Producer Trainee
- DannySEO Analyst
- DeeWeb Designer
- DemitaDigital Strategist - Inside Sales
- DewayneWeb Digital Producer
- DivyaFront End Developer
- DomshellSEO Analyst
- DougDigital Strategist
- EmilyAssistant Copy Strategist
- EptikarPPC Analyst
- EricFront End Developer
- ErnestoSEO Analyst
- EvangelineDigital Producer
- FazillSEO Analyst
- GeetikaSEO Analyst
- GurpreetFront End Developer
- HarpreetFront End Developer
- JasonDigital Strategist
- JenniferMarketing Digital Producer
- JosephFront End Developer
- JosephCopy Strategy Assistant
- KatieCopy Strategist Trainee
- KathyDigital Producer Trainee
- KayodeSEO Analyst
- KelseyOffice Assistant
- KevinRecruiting Assistant
- KevinDigital Strategist
- KomalQuality Assurance Specialist
- KowshikFront End Developer
- KristaWeb Digital Producer Assistant
- KristinaDigital Producer Assistant
- KulwinderSEO Analyst
- LaurelAssistant to the CEO
- LeahDigital Producer
- LoganDigital Strategist - Inside Sales
- LuisBack End Developer
- LuisDigital Producer
- MarianneSEO Analyst
- MarshallCopy Strategist
- MazenBack End Developer
- MeaganDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- MeganCopy Strategy Assistant
- MohammadBack End Developer
- MohyeeSEO Analyst
- MoniqueDigital Strategist Assistant
- MyraAssistant to the CEO
- NehemiahSEO Reporting Analyst
- NikhilPPC Analyst
- NikkiReporting Analyst Assistant
- NirlepFront End Developer
- PaulOffice Assistant
- PavithraPPC Analyst
- PedroReporting Analyst Assistant
- PrabhjitFront End Developer
- PranavSEO Analyst
- RajkunwarSEO Analyst
- RamFront End Developer
- RamojiSEO Analyst
- RaviSEO Analyst
- ReuelWeb Digital Producer
- RizwanSEO Analyst
- RobertBack End Developer
- SaadFront End Developer
- SachleenSEO Analyst
- SarahDigital Producer
- SaritaSEO Analyst
- SarveshPPC Analyst
- ScotMarketing Digital Producer
- ShardéDigital Strategy Assistant
- ShielaOperations Assistant
- SierraPersonal Assistant
- SimerAssistant to the Dev Manager
- SnehaFront End Developer
- SteffyDigital Strategist Assistant
- SudhirSEO Analyst
- TalhaSEO Developer
- TessCopy Strategist
- ThysDigital Producer - Marketing
- TiagoSEO Developer
- TiborFront End Developer
- TylerWeb Digital Producer
- VatsalQuality Assurance Specialist
- VaughnSEO Specialist
- VijayBack End Developer
- VijenderSEO Analyst
- ZackDigital Producer
Why we’re the perfect fit for you
- Scalable marketing plans for businesses of all size
- Highly defined strategies and processes ensure success.
- Large teams with diverse skillsets provide specialization as needed without additional budgeting.
In order to maximize the success of our clients, we need to be working around the clock and to settle for nothing less than the best. We have one of the most competitive recruitment processes in the Los Angeles SEO industry and that is why we not only meet expectations, we break through them and reach new heights every single day.
Our employees come from a wide-range of backgrounds that combine to produce the type of versatility and force that our competitors can only dream of and that our clients want.
Don’t rely upon Los Angeles SEO firms who only use cheap gimmicks to temporarily help you. Coalition is here to develop a long-term relationship with you that will earn you quality results. Every client is unique to our team. We take the time to understand your business and your objectives. We’ll then create an SEO plan that is custom-tailored to you.
That is the Coalition Difference.
The Best Digital Marketers
- Hundreds of other businesses have benefited from our services.
- Best known for our SEO expertise, demonstrated through our own international rankings on competitive terms.
- Industry leader in the areas of ecommerce and lead generation campaigns.
- Cross discipline teams ensure specialized needs can be addressed with a single agency.
- 10 plus years of high caliber work for diverse brands in diverse industries.
Look, we understand that trying out SEO for the first time can be a bit nerve-racking. It’s kind of a funny idea; marketing by beating search engines at their own game. But, if you want to take your business to the next level, you cannot let fear hold you back. Give us a call or send us a message.Open a line of communication with us. Our team-members are waiting for your call. You don’t even have to make any long term
commitments; just talk with us and learn what we can do for your specific business and website. We know that once you learn about what we can do, and you see those first results come in, you’ll be hooked! We’re eager and excited to bring you the traffic and conversions you never thought possible, so give us a call at (310) 827-3890. Talk to you soon.