#1 in Google Search
4.5 Yelp Rating
#1 in Google Places
Why Do I Need SEO Services in Atlanta?
If you’ve ever wondered how Google, Bing, and other search engines decide who should rank first on their pages, you’ve already touched on SEO marketing. SEO, or search engine optimization, refers to a number of marketing techniques that optimize your website and business for search engines. While there are several strategies you can use to increase your ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs), finding the best ones for your business is essential.
At Coalition Technologies, we’ve been working with SEO marketing strategies for over a decade. Whether your business needs press coverage, PPC, copy, link building, keyword optimization, web design, or any combination of these, we can use all of them to increase your position on the SERPs.
We specifically tailor our Atlanta SEO services to your business to ensure we’re using only the most effective strategies to maximize your success. The Coalition Technologies team is constantly researching and developing new ways to bring your products and services to consumers in need. Our innovative techniques, along with leading Atlanta SEO tactics, define the best practices in the industry.
We Tackle The Most Competitive Keywords In Atlanta
Keyword research is one of the most important steps in SEO. Use the wrong keywords and you’ll show up in irrelevant searches or not at all. But if you use the right keywords, you can dominate a competitive market and take your business to the next level.
Certified Google Ads Premier Partner
World-renowned SEO professionals
4.7rating on Google with 110+ reviews
4.8rating on Facebook with 50+ reviews
4.7rating on Featured Customers with 1,200+ reviews
500+ ranking factors tested and ranked
Custom internally developed software that brings clients results
Why You Need an Atlanta SEO Agency
You may be thinking that billboards and TV ads are enough to get you the attention you need to make new sales. In the past, that may have been true, but with so many consumers getting their information from the Internet, many businesses are transitioning there as well.
Due to all the information that’s available, the Internet has revolutionized the way companies do business. Consumers are flooded with information about releases, launches, and new products every day. While they may now have their pick of all the companies out there, the rise in information availability has created a lot of chaos for consumers to sort through.
Choose an Atlanta SEO Company With Experience
Coalition Technologies helps your company shine through this endless flow of information and connects you with consumers who are already searching for your products. Through consumer engagement and information management, we build trust with consumers and get you the conversions and sales your company needs. Let us bring you new business. Work with Coalition Technologies to discover how SEO marketing can benefit your company.
Get a FREE Project Plan and Scope Now
Within the first two years with Coalition:
$196,000increase in organic revenue
435%increase in sales
$27,644increase in monthly PPC revenue
SEO Services in Atlanta
As part of our SEO services, we will audit your website and look for anything that needs to be added or upgraded. Here is a list of some of the things we will be looking at:
Title tags, meta descriptions, page titles, page copy, alt text:
Once you have your target keywords figured out, it’s time to start implementing them. By using keywords in your title tags, meta descriptions, page titles, page copy, and alt text, you can start improving your rankings right away.
Your URLs are also critically important for search engine optimization. For instance, your URLs should contain real words and include your keywords. They should be structured in such a way that search engines can easily crawl your site based on your URLs alone.
Can users and search engine robots easily navigate your website? Your navigation structure should be simple, consistent, and organized. This is important not only for SEO but also for usability and conversion optimization.
Duplicate Copy Check:
Duplicate copy can be SEO suicide. If you’re repeating the same content on multiple pages or other websites are stealing your content, you must take action to remedy the problem as quickly as possible.
A/B and Multivariate Testing:
If you want to get the most from your SEO campaign, it’s important to test a variety of scenarios to determine the path to the best possible conversion rates and the highest rankings. Targeted A/B testing and multivariate testing can provide you with real-time results to help you determine the best course of action.
Backlinks are important, but it’s a priority to keep tabs on the pages that link back to your website to ensure the links are still active and not engaging in questionable activities. Bad links can hurt your own SEO value. You should also review your competitor’s backlinks to find new possible link partners and improve your search engine rankings.
Powered By The World’s Most Advanced Agency Software
Coalition has built highly advanced software to drive your business forward:
Integrations with every best in class 3rd party marketing software (Google Analytics, SEMrush, Search Console, WebCEO, Screaming Frog, Google Ads, and many more)
Checklists and processes for every service line to ensure that amazing ideas one employee learns for one client instantly get put in place for all clients
Extraordinarily advanced tools and reports that bring consistent results across all of our clients
Recruiting tools that allow us to hire only the top 1% of applicants through automated skills testing processes, structured scoring and ranking methodologies, and more.
130+ Advanced university level digital marketing courses to train our team in cutting edge techniques.
Highly motivating incentive programs for employees so that when our clients get great results, employees can see their take home pay double or triple
What Our Clients Are Saying
Simply the Best Atlanta SEO Agency
Coalition Technologies has one of the most grueling recruitment processes among the Atlanta SEO industry. We use our competitive strategies to source brilliant individuals who add value to our work. Each one of our team members settles for nothing less than the best to meet and exceed your expectations every day.
Due to the diversity among the Coalition Technologies team, we have many experiences, perspectives, and insights to draw on as we build an SEO marketing strategy for your company. Our versatility and creativity is used to benefit your company.
Don’t work with an Atlanta SEO agency that relies on quick gimmicks to get you temporarily better website ranking. Work with Coalition Technologies instead and experience a tailored SEO marketing strategy that results in long-term results that will last for years.
Discover the Coalition Difference.
Our SEO Marketing Process
When you become a Coalition client, we’ll immediately begin analyzing your website, products, business, and industry. We want to know everything we can about all of it, good and bad. This is an important first step that helps our SEO team prepare for keyword research, link building, and outreach. We also use this information to help craft our custom SEO pricing and strategies.
After learning everything we can about both your business and your competition, we create both short- and long-term strategies. These include carefully constructed plans for keywords, copy, link building, outreach, and any other services you’ve chosen, such as PPC, email, and social media marketing. Once everything is laid out, it’s time for our specialized teams to get to work.
Now that our teams have a strategy, they can begin working on their specific tasks. Our copy team will create and optimize engaging copy using your keywords, branding, and tone. Our developers will crawl your site to find any duplicate copy, missing page elements, or other problems that can lower your rankings. Our link building team will reach out to websites with the most relevant domain authority and secure backlinks. And our marketing team will source and secure the most popular bloggers, influencers, and creators for product reviews.
When you start with us, you are assigned your own team of specialists who will work with you throughout the entire process. You Digital Producers will be your immediate point of contact and they will also schedule alignment calls on a bi-weekly basis. These calls will include updates on our progress, any questions we may have for you, and our plans for the next stage. This will also be a great opportunity for you to discuss feedback and any sales, stock changes, or events you have coming up.
We want you to know exactly what’s going on at all times. That’s why we use high-end software like ScoreTask to track everything we do in-house, multiple analytics tools to track every movement on your website, and Basecamp for real-time document sharing and communication. We also send you frequent reports on your metrics so you can see what we’ve done and how it’s impacted your bottom line.
Once we’ve implemented our SEO strategy for your business, you will start seeing changes in your traffic, conversions, and revenue. Those changes may build over time or they may be shockingly quick, depending on a variety of factors like the age of your website and the services we’ve provided. We’ll track all of these growth factors and continue to implement our long-term strategies to push you to the very top.
- JordanPresident & COO
- AmandeepDirector of Design & Development
- CarlDirector of Digital Strategy
- RebeccaDirector of Marketing
- AaronCopy Strategist Team Lead
- AbdulPPC Team Lead - Search
- AnnaDesign Team Lead
- AndreaPublic Relations & Link Building Team Lead
- AshokPPC Team Lead
- ChristianResults Manager
- CzarinaDigital Strategy Assistant Team Lead
- DeepakSEO Analyst Team Lead
- Eric V.Front End Development Team Lead
- HamzaSolutions Development Team Lead
- IvonaRecruiting Team Lead
- JaymeDesign & Development Digital Producer Team Lead
- JonathanBack End Team Lead
- JulioFront End Team Lead
- KanikaSEO Manager
- KaranQuality Assurance Team Lead
- KaranbeerFront End Team Lead
- KatieReporting Team Lead
- ManojSEO Analyst Team Lead
- MyraOperations Support Team Lead
- RajFull Back End Team Lead
- RohitSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RyanMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- Sarah S.Digital Producer Team Lead - Marketing
- TiagoSEO Development Team Lead
- TiffanyCopy Strategist Team Lead
- UmairFront End Team Lead
- VivekPPC Analyst Team Lead
- AbongileSenior SEO Analyst
- AdhikarSEO Analyst
- AdityaPPC Analyst
- AfolabiLaravel Developer
- AishaAssociate Digital Strategist
- AlexisAssistant Reporting Analyst
- AmbarishFront End Developer
- AmbrogioFront End Developer
- AmbrosiaDigital Producer
- AnnamariahDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- AshleyDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- AshokSEO Analyst
- AsjadQA Analyst
- AudreyCopy Strategist
- AvionneDigital Strategist Assistant
- BenDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- BenjaminDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- BrookeAssistant Reporting Analyst
- CandiDigital Producer
- CarolynAssistant Copy Strategist
- CassDigital Strategist
- CharlesDigital Strategist
- ChetanSEO Analyst
- CodyDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- CydAssistant Copy Strategist
- DannySEO Analyst
- DeahnaJunior Reporting Analyst
- DeeWeb Designer
- DianaDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- DignaSEO Analyst - Link Building
- DivyaFront End Developer
- DougDigital Strategist
- ElaineOffice Manager
- EptikarPPC Analyst
- ErnestoSEO Analyst
- FazillSEO Analyst
- GabiAssistant Copy Strategist
- GeetikaSEO Analyst
- HarpreetFront End Developer
- HunterDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- Jennifer I.Digital Production Assistant - Marketing
- Jennifer L.Marketing Digital Producer
- Jessica S.Associate Digital Producer - Marketing
- Jessica T.Digital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- JonDigital Producer - Web Design and Development
- JosephFront End Developer
- JulieDigital Producer Trainee - Web Design and Development
- KateAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- KathyDigital Producer Trainee
- KelseyOffice Assistant
- Kelsey D.Associate Email Marketing Strategist
- KevinDigital Strategist
- KomalQuality Assurance Specialist
- KowshikFront End Developer
- KristaWeb Digital Producer Assistant
- KristinaDigital Producer Assistant
- KulwinderSEO Analyst
- LaurelAssistant to the CEO
- LeahDigital Producer
- LuisDigital Producer
- MarianneSEO Analyst
- MarshallCopy Strategist
- MazenBack End Developer
- MeaganDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- MeganCopy Strategy Assistant
- MohammadBack End Developer
- MohyeeSEO Analyst
- MortyAssociate Digital Producer - Web Design and Development
- NeerajSEO Analyst Trainee
- NehemiahSEO Reporting Analyst
- NorahAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- PaulOffice Assistant
- PavithraPPC Analyst
- PedroReporting Analyst Assistant
- PranavSEO Analyst
- RajkunwarSEO Analyst
- RamFront End Developer
- RamojiSEO Analyst
- RaviSEO Analyst
- ReuelWeb Digital Producer
- RizwanSEO Analyst
- RupinderSEO Analyst
- SachleenSEO Analyst
- SansuSEO Analyst
- SaritaSEO Analyst
- SarveshPPC Analyst
- ScotMarketing Digital Producer
- ScottCopy Strategist
- SevdhaAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- ShainaDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- ShardéDigital Strategy Assistant
- ShielaOperations Assistant
- SierraPersonal Assistant
- SimerAssistant to the Dev Manager
- SnehaFront End Developer
- SteffyDigital Strategist Assistant
- StephanieAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- SteveAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- SteveDigital Producer - Web Design and Development
- SudhirSEO Analyst
- SukritiPPC Analyst
- TalhaSEO Developer
- TessCopy Strategist
- ThysDigital Producer - Marketing
- TiborFront End Developer
- TylerWeb Digital Producer
- VijenderSEO Analyst