We’re the SEO experts you’re looking for:
- #1 Ranked Los Angeles SEO Company
- Top Reviewed SEO Agency On Yelp
- 97% Client Retention Rate
- 99% Client Satisfaction Rate
- Google Ads Certified Partner
- World renowned SEO Professionals
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing a website’s rankings on search engine results. Successful SEO campaigns not only usher in more potential customers to your site, they also increase your site’s organic traffic and revenue.
There are many types of targeted SEO strategies that can benefit your business structure, and SEO for ecommerce is among the most crucial for your online business. Essentially, it’s how your online store can be distinguished in a competitive vertical market.
Search Engine Optimization
Higher Page Rankings
On Search Engines like Google
To your website
Return On Investment
Why Does Your eCommerce Business Need SEO?
Ecommerce is a constantly growing market. Experts expect online sales to increase from $335 billion in 2015 to over $523 billion in 2020. Due to the increasing competition, an online store requires SEO to build brand recognition and succeed.
3750 S Robertson Blvd, Suite #200
Culver City, CA 90232
We’re Coalition Technologies
Coalition Technologies is a global team of talented employees from all over the world. With full-time offices on four different continents, the sun never sets on Coalition Technologies.
- JordanPresident & COO
- AmandeepDirector of Design & Development
- CarlDirector of Digital Strategy
- RebeccaDirector of Marketing
- AaronCopy Strategist Team Lead
- AnnaDesign Team Lead
- AshokPPC Team Lead
- BrittneyMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- ChrisReporting Team Lead
- ChristianSEO Manager
- CzarinaDigital Strategy Assistant Team Lead
- DeepakSEO Analyst Team Lead
- GabrielleRecruiting Team Lead
- HamzaSolutions Development Team Lead
- IvonaRecruiting Team Lead
- JaymeDesign & Development Digital Producer Team Lead
- JoeyClient Success Manager
- JonathanBack End Team Lead
- JulioFront End Team Lead
- KanikaSEO Manager
- KaranQuality Assurance Team Lead
- KaranbeerFront End Team Lead
- ManojSEO Analyst Team Lead
- NathanielSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RajFull Back End Team Lead
- RohitSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RyanMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- TiffanyCopy Strategist Team Lead
- TylerMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- UmairFront End Team Lead
- VivekPPC Analyst Team Lead
- AbbasSEO Analyst
- AbeDigital Producer
- AdhikarSEO Analyst
- AdityaPPC Analyst
- AfolabiLaravel Developer
- AmardipSEO Analyst
- AmbrogioFront End Developer
- AmbrosiaDigital Producer
- AmeliaCopy Strategist
- AndreaPublic Relations & Link Building
- AudreyCopy Strategist
- AvionneDigital Strategist Assistant
- BhanuPPC Analyst
- BrandonDigital Producer
- BrandyAssistant Copy Strategist
- BrittanyCopy Strategist
- CandiDigital Producer
- CarolynAssistant Copy Strategist
- CarrieWeb Digital Producer
- CassDigital Strategist
- CharlesDigital Strategist
- CherylSEO Analyst
- ChetanSEO Analyst
- ChloeCopy Strategist
- ChrissyDigital Producer
- ChristopherDigital Strategist - Inside Sales
- CoreyAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- CynthiaDigital Producer
- DanielleDigital Producer Trainee
- DannySEO Analyst
- DeeWeb Designer
- DewayneWeb Digital Producer
- DivyaFront End Developer
- DomshellSEO Analyst
- DougDigital Strategist
- EmilyAssistant Copy Strategist
- EptikarPPC Analyst
- EricFront End Developer
- ErnestoSEO Analyst
- EvangelineDigital Producer
- FazillSEO Analyst
- GeetikaSEO Analyst
- GurpreetFront End Developer
- HarpreetFront End Developer
- JasonDigital Strategist
- JenniferMarketing Digital Producer
- JosephFront End Developer
- JosephCopy Strategy Assistant
- KatieCopy Strategist Trainee
- KathyDigital Producer Trainee
- KayodeSEO Analyst
- KelseyOffice Assistant
- KevinRecruiting Assistant
- KevinDigital Strategist
- KomalQuality Assurance Specialist
- KowshikFront End Developer
- KristaWeb Digital Producer Assistant
- KristinaDigital Producer Assistant
- KulwinderSEO Analyst
- LaurelAssistant to the CEO
- LeahDigital Producer
- LoganDigital Strategist - Inside Sales
- LuisBack End Developer
- LuisDigital Producer
- MarianneSEO Analyst
- MarshallCopy Strategist
- MazenBack End Developer
- MeaganDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- MeganCopy Strategy Assistant
- MohammadBack End Developer
- MohyeeSEO Analyst
- MoniqueDigital Strategist Assistant
- MyraAssistant to the CEO
- NehemiahSEO Reporting Analyst
- NikhilPPC Analyst
- NikkiReporting Analyst Assistant
- NirlepFront End Developer
- PaulOffice Assistant
- PavithraPPC Analyst
- PedroReporting Analyst Assistant
- PrabhjitFront End Developer
- PranavSEO Analyst
- RajkunwarSEO Analyst
- RamFront End Developer
- RamojiSEO Analyst
- RaviSEO Analyst
- ReuelWeb Digital Producer
- RizwanSEO Analyst
- RobertBack End Developer
- SaadFront End Developer
- SachleenSEO Analyst
- SarahDigital Producer
- SaritaSEO Analyst
- SarveshPPC Analyst
- ScotMarketing Digital Producer
- ShardéDigital Strategy Assistant
- ShielaOperations Assistant
- SierraPersonal Assistant
- SimerAssistant to the Dev Manager
- SnehaFront End Developer
- SteffyDigital Strategist Assistant
- SudhirSEO Analyst
- TalhaSEO Developer
- TessCopy Strategist
- ThysDigital Producer - Marketing
- TiagoSEO Developer
- TiborFront End Developer
- TylerWeb Digital Producer
- VatsalQuality Assurance Specialist
- VaughnSEO Specialist
- VijayBack End Developer
- VijenderSEO Analyst
- ZackDigital Producer
Elements for Successful Ecommerce SEO
At Coalition Technologies, our team works with a number of ecommerce-targeted SEO practices that are designed to facilitate the organic growth you’re looking for. We create a tailored plan based on these key methods:
1. Targeted Keyword Research
We strategically integrate highly relevant and localized keywords throughout your site to convey to search engines its core function. The more specific the keyword, the more likely it is to convert a search into a sale. Our utilization of keywords not only makes search engines trust your website, it helps it to begin ranking higher. We never employ black hat SEO techniques like keyword stuffing, guaranteeing that your site will not be violated or penalized by search engines.
2. Website Structure
Coalition Technologies conducts thorough market research to discover what consumers are looking for. We then optimize your site based on what your customers’ needs actually are. By prioritizing your site’s functionality, as well as its aesthetics, we also ensure responsive web design, regardless of whether your customers are shopping on their phone, tablet, or computer.
Site speed is another important component of functionality, as nearly 40% of people leave a site if it takes more than three seconds to load. Bounce rates negatively impact your CRO and contribute to losing potential customers.
3. Identifying Problems
404 errors, 302 (or temporary) redirects, and duplicate content are among the most common problems found on ecommerce websites. Our team effectively redirects all 404 errors to the homepage and changes all 302 redirects to 301 redirects to ensure that your customers are guided to the right page. We also remove duplicate content, as well as duplicate title tags and meta descriptions, and optimize them with unique copy.
4. Blog Content
Blog content is a great way to generate internal links throughout your site, and it allows you to convey informative, authoritative content on a regular basis to your consumers. Our team also incorporates strong calls to action (CTA) into your blog posts to direct readers to different areas of your site, thereby improving your click-through rate and increasing your CRO.
5. Link Building
Initiating positive relationships with high authority sites and getting inbound links passes on “link juice” to your site. Our outreach team connects with relevant content creators in your industry and produces high-quality copy to publish on third-party sites. With natural linking, which is when sites link to you with no specific action, we can ensure a diverse link profile and start generating content that ultimately leads back to your domain.
Another great resource that we utilize for link building is HARO. By offering expert knowledge in your industry to a prominent news and media outlet, we can guarantee that readers will be organically routed back to you and your site.
6. Repeat Keyword Research
Keyword research is an ongoing task, especially since consumers’ needs change and evolve over time, and it’s crucial to keep up with a growing market. As your site continues to build value and recognition, staying aware of new keyword opportunities ensures the longevity of your success.
Coalition’s SEO Marketing Process
Coalition Technologies hits the ground running. We begin by conducting a Website Audit, in which our experts inspect every aspect of your website. We then use the gathered information to strategize impactful ways to optimize your site.
Here are a few of the tasks we perform during a Website Audit:
We optimize your title, header, metadata, copy, alt tags, and URLs to make your site crawlable and consistent to both users and search engines. Our team also incorporates strong CTAs in these areas to facilitate a positive CTR.
Search engines have an easier time indexing a site that is well structured, which results in a higher position on the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages). Coalition helps establish a strong site architecture with a homepage that links to category pages, which in turn links to product pages and other lower level pages. Page authority passes from the homepage to all other pages, not only allowing search engines to recognize its internal structure, but also ensuring that your site is easy to navigate.
One of the best ways to implement a powerful internal link strategy is through anchor text. By integrating hyperlinks into the copy, this practice can help garner higher page authority to multiple pages throughout your site. Our experts keep your anchor text succinct, relevant to the page, and unique.
If your site is easy to navigate, visitors are much more likely to find what they’re looking for. From quick checkouts and live chat functions to breadcrumbs that help customers keep track of their location on the site, Coalition Technologies helps improves your site navigation and promotes user engagement.
Rich snippets are HTML tags that give your site more relevance on SERPs. We integrate them in your site build because they help users to better understand the site, thereby reducing bounceback. Rich Snippets can include ratings, reviews, location information, and previews.
When users visit your page on their mobile device, they have higher expectations of site functionality and navigability. To keep them interested and engaged, we employ responsive design to create a site that is optimized for any device. We ensure that your site will fit on any screen and that images automatically scale to the size of the platform they’re on. Easy navigation and loading speed are key for conversion optimization on mobile devices.
Customer reviews have a huge impact on consumer buying patterns, as nearly 77% of consumers rely on reviews before making a purchase online. We build review functionality into sites not only to encourage users to leave reviews, but to convey to search engines that your products and services are actively being sought by customers.
Social Media Integration
Social media allows you to build a thriving community with your customers. Our social media model builds an organic following and allows for feedback and reviews on products. We focus on social profiles that carry more authority, like Google+, but we also keep in mind where your audience is most engaged—whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. Giveaways, coupons, discounts, and promotions are all great ways to incentivize social media engagement, so we incorporate them into our marketing strategies.
Our World-Class Partners
Coalition Technologies is the best option for your ecommerce store.
Our premier partnership with BigCommerce, a massive ecommerce platform, as well as our strong relationships with Shopify and Magento, allows us to take advantage of their built-in SEO features, beta test the newest features, and directly work alongside their team. Enjoy direct correspondence with these platforms and let us help you increase your organic revenue.
Why we’re the perfect fit for you
- We’re never satisfied with the status quo.
- We’re always refining our craft which means you’ll always be getting better and better results!
- We’re a team of trend setters, mavericks and leaders: innovation is an inherent part of our business model.
Let Us Take Your Site to the Next Level
Coalition Technologies is all about collaboration and innovation. We constantly research and develop the most innovative ways to optimize ecommerce sites and employ industry-leading SEO practices. Let us take your online store to the next level. Contact us today!