We’re the SEO experts you’re looking for:
Certified Google Ads Premier Partner
4.7rating on Google with 110+ reviews
4.8rating on Facebook with 50+ reviews
4.7rating on Featured Customers with 1,200+ reviews
500+ ranking factors tested and ranked
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing a website’s ranking in search engine results. Creating a site that’s easily navigable by users and search engines adds authority and value to your site and ensures you rank at the top of Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) for the products and services you offer.
Why Local SEO?
With the advent of “near me” searches and hyper targeted results due to mobile device location signals, local search engine optimization is becoming more and more important. Local SEO ensures that you show up in the right place, in front of the right people, at the right time.
SEO is integral to local marketing, as site extensions, localized keywords, and community driven content result in better brand and site recognition for people in your area. Focusing on measurable growth and results, Coalition uses SEO expertise to create a strategy that can bring your business to the forefront of your region and help you build long-term success.
Get a FREE Project Plan and Scope Now
Search Engine Optimization
Higher Page Rankings
On Search Engines like Google
To your website
Return On Investment
How Do You Incorporate SEO Into Local Marketing?Some of the most important methods our team uses to optimize your local business include:
Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP), Citations
We place your business’s NAP consistently throughout your site, which makes your business more visible to search engines. Citations ensure your NAP is listed uniformly everywhere on the internet, in the same consistent way it’s displayed on your site.
We create business listings on directory sites such as Yelp, SuperPages, Foursquare, UrbanSpoon, and many more to allow people to leave reviews and give potential customers a snapshot of your business.
Social media reviews are just as important, as they generate word of mouth exposure and build dialogue with your customer base. Our social media management solutions help develop those discussions while we collaborate with you to incentivize interactions through sales, specials, and giveaways.
Verify with Google My Business
Managing, verifying, and editing your business information on Google may seem daunting. Our team works with Google My Business to ensure your listing is customized with a photo and description, with correct categorization and a reduction in confusing, duplicate listings.
Google ad extensions are a great way to give potential customers more information about your business. They also encourage people to visit your website and increase your brand’s authority. Through extensions, your search returns can list your phone number, location, and reviews. Our team incorporates these extensions seamlessly, reducing your bounce rate.
Localized Link Building
Local news coverage offers targeted opportunities for link building. Coalition utilizes HARO, a powerful resource that connects journalists and businesses to one another. Offering knowledge in your industry to a verified news source ensures that their readers are routed back to you and your website.
In a world of rapid change, how do you make your product stand out from the crowd and
craft a following when customers are unaware of your presence?
Grew to $200,000 / month in organic revenue in 2 years!
Coalition provided Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC), including exhaustive site audits, ongoing technical work, link building, PR and more during the course of our campaign with this women’s swimwear retailer.
Our team’s efforts helped to grow the brand from an average of $4,000 a month in sales to over $200,000 in organic revenue within a two year time period.
$32,500 in marketing spend generates $800,000 in revenue.
The Pink Lily Boutique approached Coalition as the brand eyed its future. The husband and wife team behind the successful fashion startup were eager to find a forward thinking and stable digital agency they could rely on for SEO, PPC, BigCommerce design and development, and more.
Led by the Coalition Digital Strategy team, Pink Lily’s trust was rewarded with fantastic growth in revenue generated through organic traffic, PPC advertising, and social, as well as improved conversion rates with a conversion optimized BigCommerce store.
400% growth in revenue in 9 months with Coalition.
Most businesses take years to experience the type of growth Coalition was able to generate got Trophy Outlet – a 400% revenue growth in nine months working with us.
By leveraging the incredible marketing power of search engine optimization (SEO) in a highly competitive industry, TrophyOutlet.com’s work with Coalition has generated an incredible ROI.
SEO drives doubling of organic sales and traffic.
After another agency poorly migrated them to a BigCommerce store, 1ink.com faced a huge range of SEO issues that were contributing to lost rankings and revenues.
Coalition’s SEO and strategy teams spotted numerous duplicate content issues, internal linking problems, and more early in the campaign and were able to resolve them effectively. Our SEO work increased organic search revenue by nearly 100% in a matter of months from kickoff.
First year with Coalition resulted in additional $155,000 in sales!
TrumpetandHorn.com benefited from the full range of Coalition’s capabilities. Our team helped with designing, developing, and optimizing an inaugural store. Then, our marketing teams provided advanced SEO and PPC strategies that drove this brand to be one of the top ranked in Google for hyper competitive jewelry keywords.
All that resulted in over six figures in new sales through search engines within one year. We’ve just recently launched a new and improved ecommerce website with the Magento platform for this business.
10 months to reach $150,000 in revenue.
JoyofSocks.com, an ecommerce store focused on selling fun and personality-driven socks for men, women, and kids, leaned on Coalition’s team of search marketing experts to help grow their market share.
Within ten months of kicking off our project and very little change in advertising spend, Coalition had been able to generate $150,000 in new revenue.
Custom Magento build drives revenue growth of over $200,000.
The visual appeal of a website is often only captured in the eye of its beholder. Not so for the Magento store Coalition design, developed, and launched for StarfireDirect.com.
Supported by our proprietary approach to SEO and PPC, our client saw over $200,000 in revenue growth through ecommerce sales.
Our Local Marketing Strategies
In addition to our current SEO strategies, we have specific methods for increasing traffic and sales for localized businesses. We build on our fundamental methods of SEO success to create a more targeted approach towards consumers in your area.
Our team uses programs that analyze which keywords work best in your localized area through search volume and trend reports. We ensure your site is user friendly with an emphasis on enjoyable user experiences.
Schema is code that you may implement in order to help search engines return more informative and relevant results for users. Schema markups tell Google what your data means, not just what it is. We’re experts in implementing schema markups seamlessly, ensuring searchers can see a website’s purpose on the SERPs.
Responsive design is an integral part of our site builds, as it integrates your site with any device and impacts usability, especially for mobile phones. Since so many localized searches come from people on their phones, it’s essential that your site loads quickly and is easily navigable for consumers on any platform.
Local Events Coverage
We recommend taking advantage of every opportunity for exposure, as it requires you to stay active and engaged within your community. Local events are great opportunities for more insight into possible keywords, branding opportunities, and feedback from your customers, so we make sure to reference them.
Your site needs to answer the most important questions a visitor could have: where you’re located, what your hours are, and what products or services you offer. Coalition Technologies conducts extensive keyword research optimized for your city or region.
Localized Landing Pages
Whether you have multiple business locations or just want to target a specific location, we can help users find you with localized landing pages. Using location-targeted keywords and details, these pages allow the user to get the specific information they need.
- JordanPresident & COO
- AmandeepDirector of Design & Development
- CarlDirector of Digital Strategy
- RebeccaDirector of Marketing
- AaronCopy Strategist Team Lead
- AbdulPPC Team Lead - Search
- AnnaDesign Team Lead
- AndreaPublic Relations & Link Building Team Lead
- AshokPPC Team Lead
- ChristianResults Manager
- CzarinaDigital Strategy Assistant Team Lead
- Daniel T.SEO Analyst Team Lead
- DeepakSEO Analyst Team Lead
- Eric V.Front End Development Team Lead
- HamzaSolutions Development Team Lead
- IvonaRecruiting Team Lead
- JaymeDesign & Development Digital Producer Team Lead
- JonathanBack End Team Lead
- JulioFront End Team Lead
- KanikaSEO Manager
- KaranQuality Assurance Team Lead
- KaranbeerFront End Team Lead
- KatieReporting Team Lead
- Kristina M.Marketing QA Team Lead
- ManojSEO Analyst Team Lead
- MyraOperations Support Team Lead
- RajFull Back End Team Lead
- RohitSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RyanMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- Sarah S.Digital Producer Team Lead - Marketing
- TiagoSEO Development Team Lead
- TiffanyCopy Strategist Team Lead
- UmairFront End Team Lead
- VivekPPC Analyst Team Lead
- AbongileSenior SEO Analyst
- AdhikarSEO Analyst
- AdityaPPC Analyst
- AfolabiLaravel Developer
- AishaAssociate Digital Strategist
- AmbarishFront End Developer
- AmbrogioFront End Developer
- AmbrosiaDigital Producer
- AmyAssociate Marketing Digital Producer
- AnnamariahDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- AshleyDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- AshokSEO Analyst
- AsjadQA Analyst
- AudreyCopy Strategist
- AvionneDigital Strategist Assistant
- BenjaminDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- BrookeAssistant Reporting Analyst
- CandiDigital Producer
- CarolynAssistant Copy Strategist
- CassDigital Strategist
- CharlesDigital Strategist
- ChetanSEO Analyst
- CodyDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- CydAssistant Copy Strategist
- Daniel S.Digital Strategist
- DannySEO Analyst
- DeahnaJunior Reporting Analyst
- DeeWeb Designer
- DianaDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- DianneDigital Strategy Assistant
- DignaSEO Analyst - Link Building
- DivyaFront End Developer
- DougDigital Strategist
- ElaineOffice Manager
- EptikarPPC Analyst
- ErnestoSEO Analyst
- FazillSEO Analyst
- GabiAssistant Copy Strategist
- GarrettMarketing Digital Producer Trainee
- GraceMarketing Digital Producer Trainee
- HaroonSEO Developer
- HarpreetFront End Developer
- HunterDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- Jennifer I.Digital Production Assistant - Marketing
- Jennifer L.Marketing Digital Producer
- Jessica S.Associate Digital Producer - Marketing
- Jessica T.Digital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- JosephFront End Developer
- JosiahBack End Developer
- JuliaCopy Strategist
- JulieDigital Producer Trainee - Web Design and Development
- KateAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- KathyDigital Producer Trainee
- KelseyOffice Assistant
- Kelsey D.Associate Email Marketing Strategist
- KevinDigital Strategist
- KimberleyMarketing Digital Producer
- KomalQuality Assurance Specialist
- KowshikFront End Developer
- KristaWeb Digital Producer Assistant
- KulwinderSEO Analyst
- LaurelAssistant to the CEO
- LeahDigital Producer
- LuisDigital Producer
- MarianneSEO Analyst
- MarshallCopy Strategist
- MazenBack End Developer
- MeaganDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- MeganCopy Strategy Assistant
- MiaAssistant Copy Strategist
- MichaelSEO Developer
- MohammadBack End Developer
- MohyeeSEO Analyst
- MortyAssociate Digital Producer - Web Design and Development
- NeerajSEO Analyst Trainee
- NehaSEO Developer
- NehemiahSEO Reporting Analyst
- NickMarketing Digital Producer
- NorahAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- PaulineSEO Analyst Trainee
- PavithraPPC Analyst
- PedroReporting Analyst Assistant
- RajkunwarSEO Analyst
- RamFront End Developer
- RamojiSEO Analyst
- RaviSEO Analyst
- ReuelWeb Digital Producer
- RizwanSEO Analyst
- RomeoFront End Developer
- RupinderSEO Analyst
- SachleenSEO Analyst
- SamAssistant Copy Strategist
- SansuSEO Analyst
- SaritaSEO Analyst
- SarveshPPC Analyst
- ScotMarketing Digital Producer
- SevdhaAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- ShainaDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- ShardéDigital Strategy Assistant
- ShielaOperations Assistant
- SierraPersonal Assistant
- SimerAssistant to the Dev Manager
- SnehaFront End Developer
- SteffyDigital Strategist Assistant
- StephanieAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- SteveAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- SteveDigital Producer - Web Design and Development
- SudhirSEO Analyst
- SukritiPPC Analyst
- TalhaSEO Developer
- TessCopy Strategist
- ThysDigital Producer - Marketing
- TiborFront End Developer
- TylerWeb Digital Producer
- VajraFront End Developer - Trainee
- VijenderSEO Analyst
What Our Clients Are Saying
Partner With Us
Coalition Technologies is built on collaboration and innovation, which is why we’re constantly researching and developing new and better ways to optimize your website. Our experts work with the best available methods to make your local business boom and can create a custom SEO package for you. You can also avail of our month-to-month SEO packages. Let us take your business to the next level.
Work with Coalition
If you’re ready to take your business to the top, contact us today. Our team of SEO specialists will review your website and provide you with an analysis, strategy, and timeline that includes a competitor strategy review for free. We can get you started immediately, so call us right now at (310) 827-3890.