Do you use—or are you considering using—Magento for your eCommerce website? If you want to get the most value from your site, you’re going to need a Magento SEO agency to help you to make a splash in cyberspace. As the founder and president of Coalition Technologies, one of the top SEO agencies in Los Angeles, I have seen just how essential good SEO is to the success of any online business.
Magento Search Engine Optimization
Magento is the perfect solution for businesses that want to sell products online. This versatile content management system lets you set up your website, build your online store, create custom product pages, track your sales, accept credit card payments, provide numerous shipping options, and even create deals and promotions. In the world of eCommerce, there is very little that Magento can’t do.
Magento offers a wide array of SEO options. By taking full advantage of the available features, and going the extra mile with some advanced SEO touches, you can rise miles above your competition and dominate those all-important search engine rankings. That’s where a Magento SEO agency can become your most beneficial ally.
Magento SEO Features
Search engine optimization is one of the things that sets Magento apart from its competition. There are a lot of shopping cart platforms out there, and not all of them are poised to grant you the optimum benefit in terms of crawlability and search engine placement. In order for any shopping cart to have an SEO advantage, it must have a strong internal navigation structure, SEO-friendly URLs, excellent built-in XML and HTML site maps, custom 404 pages, functional 301 redirects and the ability to easily create high-quality site content, title tags and meta descriptions.
Magento offers all of these features, as well as more advanced features, like the ability to set up microformats and implement valuable marketing and social media campaigns. That’s why we constantly recommend Magento to our eCommerce clients. When properly optimized, Magento is your ultimate eCommerce solution.
Why You Need a Magento SEO Agency
Many of Magento’s SEO features are completely automated. For instance, you don’t have to know how to create site maps or organize your pages for optimum SEO value, because Magento does all of that for you. Magento is even designed to ensure that your back-end coding is in perfect working order, because problems like slow site speed and coding errors can dramatically hinder your site’s SEO value.
But in SEO, as in life, you can’t automate everything. If you want to get the most bang for your SEO buck, you need a Magento SEO agency that can help you to create an effective SEO strategy tailored to your site and business goals. Here are just some of the things that a truly qualified SEO company can do for you:
- Targeted keyword research. A good SEO agency can help you to pinpoint all of the right keywords by balancing competition vs. traffic, and determining exactly what short-tail and long-tail keywords your customers are searching for online. From there, the agency can implement all the right keywords on all the right pages.
- High-quality title tags and meta descriptions. Magento makes it easy to create title tags and meta descriptions for your site, but simply creating them isn’t enough. If you want to get the maximum number of page clicks, your tags need to have just the right marketing savvy and keyword density.
- High-quality content creation. Content creation is essential to SEO, and it’s important to consider the importance of keyword density, anchor text usage, spelling and grammar accuracy, search engine relevance and customer appeal.
- Site testing. Every error, every piece of broken code, every line of duplicate content…these things can hinder your search engine value, and that’s why a good SEO constantly scours and tests websites for anything that can potentially create a problem.
- Competition research. Ultimately, SEO is about outdoing your competition in the search engine game. But in order to effectively do that, you need to understand how your competitors are achieving superior rankings. A good SEO knows exactly how to assess your competition and build your own SEO strategy accordingly.
- Off-site SEO. Magento is great for on-site SEO, but automated off-site SEO is beyond the scope of any content management system. When it comes to link building and external marketing, you need a partner who can work on your behalf to create just the right buzz for your website.
Why Coalition Technologies is Your SEO Solution
At Coalition Technologies, SEO is our bread and butter. In fact, Coalition was founded by an SEO expert who optimized sites for Fortune 500 businesses before starting the company. We employ a full-time team of SEO experts, working in our Los Angeles office, who not only understand every aspect of search engine optimization, but also understand how the ins and outs of Magento. In fact, Coalition Technologies is a Magento Silver Partner.
Most importantly, we won’t just edit your website and then leave you high and dry like some agencies. We recognize that SEO is not a one-time project, but an ongoing exercise, ever-changing and constantly evolving. We’re here for you every step of the way, and we treat you as a partner, not as a mere client.
Call Us Today
Are you ready to start dominating the major search engines? If you want to succeed as an online business, it’s absolutely essential. Give us a call today at 310-827-3890 and receive a free quote. We’ll work with you to develop a custom plan tailored to your business and your goals, all while working within your budget. Give us a call now.