You have probably heard all about search engine optimization (SEO) and the wonders it provides to corporations large and small. Of course, traditional marketing campaigns bring in their share of customers, but don’t you want to attract a share of those millions of people that use a search engine like Google every day? In today’s information-driven market, optimizing your website to rank high in search engines is one of the best things you can do for your business.
Understanding the Role of SEO
When someone sets out to find information or a service using a search engine like Google, 10 search results—along with a couple of sponsored links—will appear on the first page of search results for a given keyword (for example, “Los Angeles construction services”). Unless they are looking for something really specific, most users will click through the first couple of links on the first page, which is where all the business is going. Engaging in search engine optimization for your website is the best way to get your business closer to the top of the list, and attract many more customers as a result.
In today’s hyper-competitive market, it is essential to do whatever you can to continue growing market share in order to compete in this tough economy. With the ubiquity of the Internet in our daily lives around the world – more than three quarters of the U.S. population – and according to eMarketer, more than 82 percent of web surfers relying on search, everyone is turning to SEO to drive sales. SEO is indispensable to every corporation looking to grow their customer base and expand their business.
How SEO Works for You
Truly effective SEO is a complex process, as there are lots of ways in which you can optimize your website to gain exposure on search engines. Add to that fact that everyone else is interested in optimizing their websites as well, and you’ll quickly see that it is necessary to pull all the stops.
The first step is determining all of the relevant keywords that you want to target. Going back to the “Los Angeles construction services” example, depending on what services you offer, you might want to target “Los Angeles skyscraper construction”, “Los Angeles commercial construction”, “Los Angeles residential construction”, or “Los Angeles building remodeling”. Expert research can even uncover effective keywords that you never thought to use and implement those also.
After researching and implementing all of your traffic-building keywords, you’ll then want to further develop your offsite and onsite features in order to further appeal to search engines. This process includes creating high quality content creation to retain web surfers, website coding, reliable link building and more. As you can see, there is a lot to the SEO process. Fortunately there are SEO professionals out there who can help you get the most out of your SEO campaign.
Choose Coalition Technologies
Coalition Technologies specializes in SEO and marketing; our SEO professionals can help your corporation increase its consumer base and continue to grow. Though we promote ourselves as a Los Angeles SEO company for corporations, we have worked with corporations across the nation, helping their businesses grow and prosper. Below are some of the qualities that set our company apart:
1) We understand how to effectively utilize Google Places to optimize local search, so that you can capture not only the customers putting in general searches, but the customers looking for services you offer in a given region.
2) Our SEO experts are some of the best professionals in the market. With a combined 100 years of experience between all of our team members, we offer professionals of every specialization that coordinate their efforts to give you the best SEO campaign possible. It is all there: SEO copywriting, technical analysis, advanced keyword research and link building,
3) We understand that SEO is only a portion of an effective marketing campaign. For example, we can help manage your online presence to keep customers coming back, ensuring that word is spread of your business far and wide.
4) We also offer professional marketing and pay-per-click (PPC) services. The most effective marketing campaigns combine SEO and traditional marketing practices to achieve maximum exposure. We are experts at optimizing PPC campaigns with services like Google AdWords, and our marketing professionals can assist you in promoting your business through a variety marketing avenues.
5) To us you’re not just a client, but a partner. Our services feature bi-weekly reporting, ongoing communication and constant input. We keep you continuously up to date and spend a good deal of time getting to know your business so that we can help you carry out your own business’ precise goals.
Give Us a Call
If you want to learn more about how we can help grow your business with our superior SEO and marketing practices, give us a call today and receive a free quote. We can share our process with you in greater detail, ask you important questions about your company and your goals, and outline a plan to help you reach new heights of success on the Internet. Call us at 1-310-827-3890.