Twitter has 336 million active monthly users. If it was a country, it would have the fourth largest
population on the planet. Tap into this huge and diverse audience today!
What is Twitter marketing?
Twitter is a massive social media platform with over 300 million monthly active users. As a marketing platform, it allows businesses to connect with an enormous audience and share information in real time. It also allows users to follow and communicate with their favorite brands in a way that isn’t possible on any other social media platform. Through retweets and likes, you can get your products, services, and branding in front of a captive audience at lightning speed.
Why do I need a twitter advertising agency?
Twitter can be an incredible platform with which to gain access to the right audience, but how do you stand out from the even-increasing number of other businesses? Coalition can help! We have an elite team of marketing specialists who know exactly how to make you stand out from the crowd and target the right audience. We focus on getting conversions while maximizing your return on investment so you don’t have to worry about your bottom line.
150+ successful PPC client case studies
4.7rating on Google with 110+ reviews
4.8rating on Facebook with 50+ reviews
4.7rating on Featured Customers with 1,200+ reviews
Read Spinning’s case study on how Coalition saved a quarter million dollars in the first year while increasing revenue by 18%
Learn how our PPC team grew revenue for Joy of Socks from $25k per month to $150k per month in 10 months
Get a FREE Project Plan and Scope Now
Get a Free Account and Competitor Strategy Review Done Today and
See How Quickly Coalition Can Take Your Business to the Next Level.
What Our Clients Are Saying
FLEXIBILITY TO FIT YOUR OBJECTIVES
Depending on what you’re hoping to achieve with Twitter advertising, there are different types of ads you can run. Here’s an overview of the options:
Website clicks campaigns: Designed to generate additional traffic to your website, these will most commonly take the form of “website cards” with an image, a strong call to action, and a link to your website.
Followers campaigns: If you’re looking to build an audience then follower-based campaigns are the natural choice. This means your account will be promoted as a suggestion of “who to follow”. It’s good for fresh accounts, but the CPA for new followers can be high.
Engagement campaigns: Want to create a buzz and get people sharing your content? Promote your tweet so it reaches more people. Promoted Tweets appear in timelines, on profile pages, and on tweet detail pages.
Mobile App promotion: If you want to boost downloads of your App, the mobile audience on Twitter can be priceless. Research Now Mobile App research claimed in 2015 that Twitter users will use 24% more apps in a day than the average smartphone owner.
Lead generation cards: These cards give users the option to provide you their name and email address within Twitter in exchange for a discount, download, or to sign up for your email newsletter.
Revenue: Using keyword and audience targeting campaigns drive sales while creating trends.
We create Twitter marketing strategies centered around creating, publishing, and distributing content for your buyer personas, audience, and followers.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Keep up with the latest trends in your industry.
- Promote your blog content, videos, presentations, etc.
- Boost your website SEO.
- Drive website traffic.
- Get instant feedback about your products and/or services.
- JordanPresident & COO
- AmandeepDirector of Design & Development
- CarlDirector of Digital Strategy
- RebeccaDirector of Marketing
- AaronCopy Strategist Team Lead
- AnnaDesign Team Lead
- AndreaPublic Relations & Link Building Team Lead
- AshokPPC Team Lead
- BrittneyMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- ChrisReporting Analyst
- ChristianResults Manager
- CzarinaDigital Strategy Assistant Team Lead
- DeepakSEO Analyst Team Lead
- HamzaSolutions Development Team Lead
- IvonaRecruiting Team Lead
- JaymeDesign & Development Digital Producer Team Lead
- JoeyClient Success Manager
- JonathanBack End Team Lead
- JulioFront End Team Lead
- KanikaSEO Manager
- KaranQuality Assurance Team Lead
- KaranbeerFront End Team Lead
- KatieReporting Team Lead
- ManojSEO Analyst Team Lead
- NathanielSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RajFull Back End Team Lead
- RohitSEO Analyst Team Lead
- RyanMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- Sarah S.Digital Producer Team Lead - Marketing
- TiffanyCopy Strategist Team Lead
- TylerMarketing Digital Producer Team Lead
- UmairFront End Team Lead
- VivekPPC Analyst Team Lead
- AbbasSEO Analyst
- AbeDigital Producer
- AbongileSenior SEO Analyst
- AdhikarSEO Analyst
- AdityaPPC Analyst
- AfolabiLaravel Developer
- AmardipSEO Analyst
- AmbrogioFront End Developer
- AmbrosiaDigital Producer
- AmeliaCopy Strategist
- AshokSEO Analyst
- AudreyCopy Strategist
- AvionneDigital Strategist Assistant
- BenDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- BenjaminDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- BrandyAssistant Copy Strategist
- CandiDigital Producer
- CarolynAssistant Copy Strategist
- CarrieWeb Digital Producer
- CassDigital Strategist
- CharlesDigital Strategist
- CherylSEO Analyst
- ChetanSEO Analyst
- ChrissyDigital Producer
- CodyDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- ColeDigital Producer - Marketing
- CoreyAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- DanielleDigital Producer Trainee
- DannySEO Analyst
- DeahnaJunior Reporting Analyst
- DeeWeb Designer
- DivyaFront End Developer
- DougDigital Strategist
- ElaineOffice Manager
- EmilyAssistant Copy Strategist
- EptikarPPC Analyst
- EricFront End Developer
- ErnestoSEO Analyst
- EvangelineDigital Producer
- FazillSEO Analyst
- GeetikaSEO Analyst
- GurpreetFront End Developer
- HarpreetFront End Developer
- JasonDigital Strategist
- JenniferMarketing Digital Producer
- JordanDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- JosephFront End Developer
- JulieDigital Producer Trainee - Web Design and Development
- KateAssociate Digital Producer - Marketing
- KathyDigital Producer Trainee
- KelseyOffice Assistant
- KevinDigital Strategist
- KomalQuality Assurance Specialist
- KowshikFront End Developer
- KristaWeb Digital Producer Assistant
- KristinaDigital Producer Assistant
- KulwinderSEO Analyst
- LaurelAssistant to the CEO
- LeahDigital Producer
- LuisDigital Producer
- ManasiFront End Developer
- MarianneSEO Analyst
- MarshallCopy Strategist
- MazenBack End Developer
- MeaganDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- MeganCopy Strategy Assistant
- MohammadBack End Developer
- MohyeeSEO Analyst
- MoniqueDigital Strategist Assistant
- MyraAssistant to the CEO
- NeerajSEO Analyst Trainee
- NehemiahSEO Reporting Analyst
- PaulOffice Assistant
- PavithraPPC Analyst
- PedroReporting Analyst Assistant
- PeriDigital Producer Trainee - Marketing
- PrabhjitFront End Developer
- PranavSEO Analyst
- RajkunwarSEO Analyst
- RamFront End Developer
- RamojiSEO Analyst
- RaviSEO Analyst
- ReuelWeb Digital Producer
- RizwanSEO Analyst
- RupinderSEO Analyst
- SachleenSEO Analyst
- SansuSEO Analyst
- SaritaSEO Analyst
- SarveshPPC Analyst
- ScotMarketing Digital Producer
- ShardéDigital Strategy Assistant
- ShielaOperations Assistant
- SierraPersonal Assistant
- SimerAssistant to the Dev Manager
- SnehaFront End Developer
- SteffyDigital Strategist Assistant
- SudhirSEO Analyst
- TalhaSEO Developer
- TessCopy Strategist
- ThysDigital Producer - Marketing
- TiagoSEO Developer
- TiborFront End Developer
- TylerWeb Digital Producer
- VaughnSEO Specialist
- VijenderSEO Analyst
Why Use Twitter in Your Business Marketing Strategy?
Twitter is a core network of engagement, awareness, and research. If you are still not using this platform for your business promotion, consider the following:
- Having more than 300 million monthly active users, Twitter can provide you with a large number of followers.
- The number of tweets has reached above half a billion each day.
- People who use this platform to follow a brand are 3 times higher compared to Facebook.
- According to a recent survey, 69% of the respondents had purchased products after finding out about them on Twitter.
- In a report, Twitter was listed as one of the topmost platforms for getting the best returns on the investments made by several businesses.
150+ High Return on Investment PPC Case Studies
With over 150+ successful PPC client case studies and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue generated for our PPC clients, Coalition Technologies is one of the most recommended PPC companies in the US. We are a Certified Google Premier Partner, and we know how to optimize pay-per-click campaigns for maximum conversions. Get a free account and competitor strategy review done today.