More and more business are seeing their marketplace and clients move to the web, and our Los Angeles reputation management experts are prepared to meet the challenges.
What do people find when they enter your name or company name into Google? Do they see sites like Ripoff Report? Do they find drinking photos? Maybe they find little relevant information at all. Online Reputation Management is the process of professionally building your brand on the Internet so people find the information that you would like to present.
Why Reputation Management Matters
Companies and individuals spend enormous amounts of money and energy building a strong reputation, and all of that effort can easily be ruined by online trolls or even by your own missteps. In today’s world, it is vital to have a professional online reputation management company to monitor, build and protect your brand.
Here are just some of the common online occurrences that can dramatically hinder your reputation and your bottom line:
- Negative product reviews. Do you sell a product or provide a service? If you do, then there's a good chance that someone is writing a review about your business as we speak. The occasional negative review won't likely hurt you, but if you get just one extremely dissatisfied customer with revenge on the mind, they can do serious harm by flooding review sites with horrifying, exaggerated claims about your appalling products or services.
- Negative press. If you're haunted by past crimes, lawsuits or other controversies, the news may still dominate your online search results. You shouldn't be judged for your past mistakes, nor should you have to constantly answer to the public over frivolous lawsuits that belong in the courthouse.
- Your own content. When it comes to reputation management, some business owners can be their own worst enemy. You want to make the best impression for your customers or clients, but that can be difficult if social networks and other websites contain photographs of your last drunken weekend in Vegas. And when these images appear on websites outside your control, there is often little that you can do about it.
- A complete lack of information. Bad information can hurt your business, but so can an absence of information. In today's Google-friendly world, consumers are extremely savvy, and many of them are turning to the web for exhaustive research before spending their hard-earned money. When customers research your business, they should find the kind of background information that gets them truly excited. Effective reputation management achieves just that.
- Irrelevant information. Even if you have a positive reputation online, that doesn't automatically mean that your message or brand is going to resonate with consumers. A big part of reputation management is helping you to build your brand in such a way that customers are not only satisfied with what they find, but drawn to your message.
Reputation management is not simply about damage control. It's about creating and maintaining the kind of image that you want to present to the world. You don't need to have a closet full of skeletons to benefit from reputation management. Any business can reap tremendous rewards from this growing field, because if you don't take control of your reputation, the public will.
How Reputation Management Works
A good reputation management strategy must be tailored to the individual situation. Each company faces different challenges based on the nature of their businesses and the current state of their reputation. A comprehensive strategy might include:
- The creation of new websites and pages, highlighting the positive aspects of your business or personal identity.
- Targeted SEO (search engine optimization) to improve the rankings of web pages that portray you or your business in a positive light.
- Content creation for websites, press releases and news agencies, highlighting your greatest assets.
- Effective branding and social media management, which helps you to build strong relationships with customers and maintain a favorable identity.
Our reputation management services company has represented a wide variety of clients campaigns including reputation management campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, their executives and Fortune 500 boards of directors. Our aggressive and proactive reputation management techniques have prevented many a corporate crisis before it began.
Coalition Technologies offers an elite suite of online reputation management services. We can build a professional branded website (or several with different focuses) on your behalf, and we will advise you on managing your social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn and others. Our professional online marketers will help to ensure that when your customers, employers or colleagues search for you, they will find positive, high-quality content that you have approved.
Our full-time marketers, SEOs, designers and developers work together in our Los Angeles office to create and implement the most effective plans for our clients. Call (310) 827-3890 to receive a free quote and learn more from our professional Los Angeles reputation management experts right now.