WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We listen to your ideas and use them.
You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. Team members enjoy regular Friday lunches, free gym membership, and special company events, like BBQs, paintballing, and Laker games. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An awesome portfolio!
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
- Total mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
- Familiarity with the use of typography and grids
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes, gradients, and flat
- Experience with online tools such as basecamp, quickbooks, and google docs (preferred)
- Experience in designing for the web, specifically e-commerce websites (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Excellent writing abilities
- Reliable transportation
- Passion to build a startup
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Attending client meetings and working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality.
- Creating images optimized for the web using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
- Incorporating custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc…
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Collaborating with the SEO team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of the project and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website)
- Searching daily to expand your knowledge and resources and sharing that with the team
- Presenting organized files such as Photoshop layered/folder files
How to Apply:
To apply to our local position, please click here: Local Web Designer
To apply to our remote position, please click here: Remote Web Designer
Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you do not follow the instructions when applying (you must go through the application process)