WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry.You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We listen to your ideas and use them. You will be paid competitively and have ability to work from the comfort of your own home.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal skills; well-spoken, clear and direct
- Excellent written skills, able to catch grammar and spelling errors/CSS
- Highly ethical and trustworthy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Apps, Basecamp, other online tools
- Extremely well organized and able to help others be the same
- Willing to do entry level bookkeeping, work hard, and learn
- The ability to take instructions and work with a remote team based on a 9am to 6pm PST schedule
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer and mic and speakers for calls. Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month).
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assisting CEO and other departments with one-off tasks such as quality assurance testing, writing blog posts, organizing files/information, etc
- Working in departments (SEO, recruiting, digital production, etc) as needed
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Managing calendars and special events
- Answering phones
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
To apply to our remote position, please click here: Remote Virtual Office Assistant
Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you do not follow the instructions when applying (you must go through the application process)