We’re the SEO experts you’re looking for:
- #1 Ranked Los Angeles SEO Company
- Top Reviewed SEO Agency On Yelp
- 97% Client Retention Rate
- 99% Client Satisfaction Rate
- Google AdWords Certified Partner
- World renowned SEO Professionals
What exactly is SEO Marketing?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process which increases a website’s rankings in search engine results and subsequently increases site traffic and revenue.
For example, a website that sells designer clothing would want to appear as the first search result whenever a potential customer searches for the phrase “buy designer clothes” in Google.
SEO is an umbrella term which encompasses many different strategies. There are a lot of ways one can improve a website’s rankings and Los Angeles based Coalition Technologies knows how to choose the ones that are best for your business. We can write your copy, build your links, get you press coverage, run your PPC campaign, build and design your website, optimize your site for powerful keywords, and whatever else it takes to increase your revenue.
Besides the usual Los Angeles SEO tactics, Coalition Technologies is also an innovator where we define our industry’s best practices. We are constantly researching and developing new and better ways to optimize your site.
Search Engine Optimization
Higher Page Rankings
On Search Engines like Google
To your website
Return On Investment
SEO – Replacing Traditional Ads in Los Angeles
3750 S Robertson Blvd, Suite #200
Culver City, CA 90232
We’re Coalition Technologies
Coalition Technologies is a global team that employees the best talent in the world. With full-time offices on four different continents, the sun never sets on Coalition Technologies.
- Joel R. GrossCoalition Technologies CEO
- Amandeep SinghWeb Development Manager
- Ashok PatidarPPC Lead
- Benjamin BordofskyWeb Dev DP Lead
- Bryan JunusAccounting Lead
- Chris KeipertSEO Reporting Lead
- Christian HilarioSEO Analyst Manager
- Igor KholkinSEO Consultant
- Ivona KadicRecruiting Lead
- Jason LeeCopy Lead
- Jordan M. BrannonDigital Strategy Manager
- Kevin KuhnRomyLMS CEO
- Mike GeorgeffLaravel Developer
- Rebecca FairbanksDigital Producer Lead
- Alfonso FloresRecruiting Assistant
- Amos WuPPC Intern
- Andrej SarevskiSEO Analyst Lead
- Atinder SinghSEO Analyst Lead
- Bridget BeehlerSEO Reporting Analyst
- Brittney LorenzoDP Trainee
- Bryan TongbabanRecruiting Trainee
- Carl ClarkDigital Strategist
- Carrie DaSilvaDP Trainee
- Charline TouchardDP Assistant Lead
- Colin FoxDP Trainee
- Constante QuirinoCopy Strategist
- Czarina FerrerDigital Strategy Assistant
- David OlsonCopy Strategist
- Gabrielle PitreRecruiting Assistant
- Ian MangubatSr. Designer
- Jennelyn TiponesSEO Analyst Trainee
- Juan FlorezBack End Developer
- Julio CavalcantiSr. Front End Developer
- Karanbeer SinghSr. SEO Developer
- Krista BornmanWeb Digital Producer
- Lahela DoleseDP Trainee
- Larry WeidemanDP Trainee
- Mallory BurkeDP Trainee
- Neal JohnsonDP Trainee
- Nehemiah EepuriSEO Reporting Assistant
- Sarvesh KumrawatPPC Analyst
- Staav GoldreichAssistant Copy Strategist
- Sudhir TatikondaQA Assistant / Development Trainee
- Vishal AroraSr. Front End Developer
- Anna AcunaDesigner
- Chetan KhandeshwarSEO Analyst
- Divya SodhiFront End Developer
- Eric VillarealFront End Developer
- Kelly BadonDesigner
- Milan BukejlovicSEO Analyst
- Nathaniel GepuelaSEO Analyst
- Rohit BhargavaSEO Analyst
- Talha AshrafSEO Developer
- Tibor BaloghFront End Developer
- Umair KhalilFront End Developer
- Vaughn TorralbaSEO Analyst Trainee
In order to maximize the success of our clients, we need to be working around the clock and to settle for nothing less than the best. We have one of the most competitive recruitment processes in the Los Angeles SEO industry and that is why we not only meet expectations, we break through them and reach new heights every single day.
Our employees come from a wide-range of backgrounds that combine to produce the type of versatility and force that our competitors can only dream of and that our clients want.
Don’t rely upon Los Angeles SEO firms who only use cheap gimmicks to temporarily help you. Coalition is here to develop a long-term relationship with you that will earn you quality results. Every client is unique to our team. We take the time to understand your business and your objectives. We’ll then create an SEO plan that is custom-tailored to you.
That is the Coalition Difference.
We Love Our Work
1. Keyword research & competitor research
Strategic keyword research allows you to maximize your audience size with all of the right terms targeted on all of the right pages. When properly implemented, keyword research gives you an airtight game plan for how to structure your content, blog articles, product descriptions, homepage copy and more.
2. Analytics setup & review
Google Analytics allows you to monitor your SEO progress, trends and growth, and to locate and fix any potential problems before they get out of hand. It also enables you to see how specific keywords impact your traffic and/or sales. You can use Analytics to set and track goals, generate reports or just see where your customers are coming from.
3. Link building campaigns
Link building remains an important element in any SEO campaign, because if high value websites link to your business, search engines view your site as having greater authority. It’s not just about building links, though. It’s about finding the right links, both in terms of quantity and quality.
4. Social media campaigns
A great deal of overlap exists between SEO and marketing, and social media campaigns are highly effective for both. In order for a social media campaign to be effective, though, it must be properly and persuasively tailored to your audience.
5. Search engine ranking reporting
If you want to receive relevant traffic for a specific keyword, you must rank on the first page, and if you want to turn a hefty profit, you should rank as close to #1 as possible. That’s why it’s so important to keep track of all of your keyword rankings, and tailor your SEO plan accordingly.
6. Repeat with keyword research
Keyword research isn’t a one-time exercise. As your site begins to build traffic, you should always be on the lookout for new potentially-valuable keywords.
Questions? Need a Quote? Call us today! (310) 827-3890
Starting Our SEO Marketing Process
When we first get to know you, we’ll immediately begin analyzing your website. We want to know everything we can about it: the goods and the blemishes alike.
This process is known as a Website Audit. Basically, our experts will scrutinize every aspect of your website (if you even have one when you come to us) and we’ll start taking notes on what is good, but more importantly, what needs to be improved. And we’re not just talking about your color scheme here. We’re talking about all the little things that most people wouldn’t give so much as a thought. But, at Coalition Technologies, we understand the importance of taking care of all the little things. If we cut corners, or skipped over the minor stuff (like most other Los Angeles SEO firms), we’d be skimping on getting you a little revenue here, a little traffic there. As a business owner, you naturally want the most bang for your buck and you’ll only get that kind of treatment with us.
Check out some of the things that we’ll be looking at when we audit your site:
Title tags, meta tags, page copy, page title, alt attributes:
Once you have your target keywords figured out, it’s time to start implementing them. By using keywords in your titles, meta descriptions, page copy and even your images, you can start improving your rankings right away.
Even your URLs are critically important for search engine optimization. For instance, your URLs should contain real words, including your keywords, and should be structured in such a way that search engines can easily crawl your site based on your URLs alone.
Your navigation structure should be simple, consistent and organized. This is critically important not only for SEO, but also for usability and conversion optimization. Can users and search engine robots easily navigate your site? It’s no small matter.
Duplicate copy check
Duplicate copy can be SEO suicide. If you’re repeating the same content on multiple pages, or if other sites are stealing your content, you must take action to remedy the problem as quickly as possible.
A/B & multivariate testing
If you want to get the most from your SEO campaign, it’s important to test a variety of scenarios to determine to how to ensure the best possible conversion rate and achieve the best possible rankings. Targeted A/B testing and multivariate testing can provide you with real time results to help you determine the best course of action.
Backlinks are important, but it’s important to keep tabs on the pages that link back to you, ensuring that the links are still active, and that the sites linking to you do not engage in questionable activities. Bad links can hurt your own SEO value. You should also review your competitor’s backlinks to find new possible link partners and improve your search engine rankings.
Why we’re the perfect fit for you
- We’re never satisfied with the status quo.
- We’re always refining our craft which means you’ll always be getting better and better results!
- We’re a team of trend setters, mavericks and leaders: innovation is an inherent part of our business model.
Simply the best SEO Agency
- Only Coalition Technologies connects you with the world’s best SEO talent!
- We get the #1 rankings we want for ourselves-why do business with an SEO team which can’t even get itself ranked highly, let alone its clients?
- Hordes of satisfied clients. We invite you to check out our online reviews and portfolio. We’re proud of our work.
- Other SEO companies learn from us. Would you rather work with the teacher or the student? Work with us and get the type of work our competitors are still trying to learn.
- We’re here for the long game which will be demonstrated through the power of our work and our commitment to your company’s bottom line.
Look, we understand that trying out SEO for the first time can be a bit nerve-racking. It’s kind of a funny idea; marketing by beating search engines at their own game. But, if you want to take your business to the next level, you cannot let fear hold you back. Give us a call or send us a message.Open a line of communication with us. Our team-members are waiting for your call. You don’t even have to make any long term
commitments; just talk with us and learn what we can do for your specific business and website. We know that once you learn about what we can do, and you see those first results come in, you’ll be hooked! We’re eager and excited to bring you the traffic and conversions you never thought possible, so give us a call at (310) 827-3890. Talk to you soon.